HAI, over the years, has earned a reputation for the high quality standards of its products and services. Under the ultimate goal of "Total Customer Satisfaction" the company is constantly pursuing quality excellence by implementing a quality management system that provides the frame for all company activities.
Therefore, all operations are closely monitored by the Quality System, which is developed to comply with the latest International Standards and Government Air Regulations dealing with Quality Management System requirements.
The company holds the following Certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 (from 1996)
- EN 9100:2018 / AS 9100D (from 2003)
- EN 9110:2018 / AS 9110C (from 2020)
- ISO 17025:2005 for the Calibration Laboratory (from 2001)
- EASA Part-145 (from 2004)
- EASA Part-147 (from 2008)
- EASA Part-21G (from 2010)
- NADCAP for NDI/FPI (from 2008)
Authorizations from Aircraft and Engine Manufacturers:
- LOCKHEED MARTIN (C-130/L100)
- ROLLS-ROYCE (T56-501D)
- SNECMA (M53-P2)
- EMBRAER (ERJ-145)